The intimate Street food tour experience as a local - 4 hours
Hop up with funny Tuk Tuk for Siem Reap streets food tour in the evening to discover the true flavors of Siem Reap by pick up from your hotel between 16:00 to 16:30. Your authentic Siem Reap evening starts off with a ride on a moto-remork, an articulated moto-rickshaw that’s commonly seen on Siem Reap’s streets. We’ll zip you through the streets, off the tourist trail and straight into local street heaven.
Your food-loving local guide will uncover hidden local street food treasures and beloved recommendations of local snacks, such as yellow bean cake or Khmer rice cake. Our food mission continues with a tasting of seasonal fruits that are grown in and around Siem Reap, like the purple kiwi fruit-like dragon fruit, mango, tiny (but sweet!) pineapple, and the stinky king of all fruit – the mighty durian! You’ll also see the spices and other ingredients featured in local food, and hear about the traditional remedies and medicine.
Next, we’ll hit up a local picnic spot where stalls are set up in the early evening selling a multitude of interesting snacks. As we wander around, you might see fried tarantulas, which are usually enjoyed with a cold beer; fried crickets, which taste like potato chips; barbecued meat on skewers; Khmer Fried Chicken; green mango served with chili and salt; ducks eggs; barbecued corn; and deliciously sweet purple mangosteen.
After the local street food adventure, your local guide will escort you to the tropical garden restaurant where you can have the delicious dinner before saying good bye to your group. After dinner, you’ll have the option to return to your hotel or end our Siem Reap food tour at Pub Street – a convenient spot that’s perfect for exploring local bar and café life. Alternatively, our local guide will be happy to provide some less touristy recommendations for a great night out.
· Siem Reap – All admission fees as per mentioned in the program
· Siem Reap – Half day English Speaking Tour guide
· Siem Reap – Tuk Tuk for exploring the foods
· Siem Reap – Street food tour by night with local beer or soft drink
· Siem Reap- Dinner at tropical restaurant
· Any visas required
· Entrance fee Angkor Park Pass
· Services not mentioned in the itinerary
· Late check out at hotels
· Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
· Tips for guide and driver
· Expenditure of personal nature
· Personal Insurance
· Optional activities
Tour Prices & Booking policy:
· No credit cards require, as you can pay direct on the day tour with your local guide
· The price is basing on the how many people booking in this trip as we encourage more travelers to experience with our unique products
· This is a sharing trip but if you would like to do a private trip then just let us know by e-mail
· No cancelation fee to be applied for this booking
· The price is per person in USD
· For confirm the booking we only need your full name, Hotel where you stay, and the service date with how many people in your group.
Price/person in (USD)
· Please wearing the comfortable shoes for walking.
· Any valuable stuffs must be keep at the hotel such as flight tickets, passport, Visa and the bulk of your cash/ travelers cheques for safety keeping. Just take some spare money for settle to temples fee and your daily expenditures.
· Daily pick up from the hotel between 16:00 to 16:30 for your amazing tour.
- Siem Reap
- Day Trip Tours
- 4 hours