Siem Reap Sombre Time - 3 hours
The local guide will be going to pick up you from hotel between 15:00 to 15:30 for take a visit War Museum not away from the town established since 2011. It offers you a unique and insightful view of the perils that Cambodia has faced during 20th century of revolution and civil wars. The museum has a unique collection, there you will see main battle tank T-54, the jet fighter aircraft MiG-19, the helicopter Mil Mi-8 and the field artillery gun 85-mm divisional gun D-44, some of those have even seen action during World War II.
A short drive from War Museum for visit Wat Thmei. Inside pagoda is nicely decorated garden and well structure of dormitories where you can look around. It also homes to Siem Reap Killing Fields’ memorial, at the small building with glass windows housing the skulls and bones of some of those who perished. There are also a couple of boards with fading photos showing life in the dark days and its post war.
Continue to Royal Garden and the Shrine to Preah Ang Check and Preah Ang Chom in Siem Reap, Cambodia contains the statues of two sisters, thought to have been Angkorian princesses. The two statues have been hidden from the eyes of invaders and treasure hunters by successive generations of monks, who moved them repeatedly so their whereabouts could not be known, if you wish to pray at Preah Ang Check and Preah Ang Chom’s shrine then please feeling free to check with your local English speaking tour guide for buy the incenses lotus flower to pray in the small shrine to get the good welfare and prosperity in your life.
Lastly heading to Wat Preah Prom Rath pagoda Upon arrive, get inside pagoda to learn more about the life of a Monk and Theravada Buddhism. Buddhism in Cambodia is a way of life that most people incorporate into their daily life. You will get to meet the Monks, experience a sacred water blessing for good luck and prosperity - a very special experience, have a red band tied around your wrist to keep you safe in your travels and see the temple’s fascinating pagoda art.
· Siem Reap – War Museum
· Siem Reap – Wat Thmei (Killing Field Pagoda)
· Siem Reap – Preah Ang Check & Preah Ang Chom
· Siem Reap – Wat Preah Prom Rath pagoda for monk blessing & Chatting
· Siem Reap – Half day experienced of English tour guide
· Siem Reap – Water and Towel
· Siem Reap – Vehicle with air-conditioned for the whole trip
· Any visas required
· Angkor Park Pass Entrance fee
· Services not mentioned in the itinerary
· Late check out at hotels
· Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
· Tips for guide and driver
· Expenditure of personal nature
· Personal Insurance
· Optional activities
Tour Prices & Booking policy:
· No credit cards require, as you can pay direct on the day tour with your local guide
· The price is basing on the how many people booking in this trip as we encourage more travelers to experience with our unique products
· This is a sharing trip but if you would like to do a private trip then just let us know by e-mail
· No cancelation fee to be applied for this booking
· The price is per person in USD
· For confirm the booking we only need your full name, Hotel where you stay, and the service date with how many people in your group.
Price/person in (USD)
· Please wearing the comfortable shoes for walking.
· Any valuable stuffs must be keep at the hotel such as flight tickets, passport, Visa and the bulk of your cash/ travelers cheques for safety keeping. Just take some spare money for settle to temples fee and your daily expenditures.
· Daily pick up from the hotel between 15:00 to 15:30 for your amazing tour.
- Siem Reap
- Day Trip Tours
- 3 hours