Siem Reap Local Spirit - 3 hours
In the late afternoon we pick up you from the hotel between 16:30 to 17:00 and then take a short walk or catch up with Tuk Tuk for city tour to orientation. Firstly you will arrive at the Royal Garden and the Shrine to Preah Ang Check and Preah Ang Chom in Siem Reap Cambodia contains the statues of two sisters, thought to have been Angkorian princesses. The two statues have been hidden from the eyes of invaders and treasure hunters by successive generations of monks, who moved them repeatedly so their whereabouts could not be known, if you wish to pray at Preah Ang Check and Preah Ang Chom’s shrine then please feeling free to check with your local English speaking tour guide for buy the incenses lotus flower to pray in the small shrine to get the good welfare and prosperity in your life.
After that walking along Siem Reap river to see the FCC hotel and post office along the way, shortly after you will get to old market which so called pub street then visit the markets twice when in the area. Wide variety of clothing from average to good quality. Jewellery, watches, shoes, etc. etc. it's all there ready for the tourist. Walk around, check prices, haggle but do not commit to buy, walk away with a smile.
Later you head to Wat Damnak was a royal palace during the reign of King Sisowath, which explains the name, as “dam nak” is Khmer for palace. Today it is a functioning pagoda, and home to a school, two charities and a sewing school for young women. Pagodas are the centre of the primary education system in Cambodia and it is appropriate therefore that both of the NGOs located here are concerned with education. One of them, the Centre for Khmer Styudy (CKS), has spent ten years working to reinforce our understanding of Cambodia, and to support the Cambodian higher education system.
Start from this point you will hop up on the Tuk Tuk to Kulen II restaurant for the dinner with lovely Apsara performance. This is a special dinner with a traditional Apsara dance show where you will be enjoyed with stunningly dressed dancers bring to life the epic tales of the Royal Court as well as the country dances favoured by pleasants with traditional music.
· Siem Reap – City tour to orientation with Tuk Tuk
· Siem Reap - Preah Ang Check and Preah Ang Chom ‘s Shrine
· Siem Reap – Old Market
· Siem Reap – Wat Damank monastery
· Siem Reap – Half day experienced of English tour guide
· Siem Reap – Water and Towel
· Siem Reap – Dinner with Apsara Performance at Kulen II restaurant
· Any visas required
· Angkor Park Pass Entrance fee
· Services not mentioned in the itinerary
· Late check out at hotels
· Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
· Tips for guide and driver
· Expenditure of personal nature
· Personal Insurance
· Optional activities
Tour Prices & Booking policy:
· No credit cards require, as you can pay direct on the day tour with your local guide
· The price is basing on the how many people booking in this trip as we encourage more travelers to experience with our unique products
· This is a sharing trip but if you would like to do a private trip then just let us know by e-mail
· No cancelation fee to be applied for this booking
· The price is per person in USD
· For confirm the booking we only need your full name, Hotel where you stay, and the service date with how many people in your group.
Price/person in (USD)
· Please wearing the comfortable shoes for walking.
· Any valuable stuffs must be keep at the hotel such as flight tickets, passport, Visa and the bulk of your cash/ travelers cheques for safety keeping. Just take some spare money for settle to temples fee and your daily expenditures.
· Daily pick up from the hotel between 16:30 to 17:00 for your amazing tour.
- Siem Reap
- Day Trip Tours
- 3 hours