Relax in the Nature and Historical Site - 08 hours
The logistically pick up from the hotel is between 08:00am to 08:30am for heading to Banteay Srei Butterfly Centre (BBC) is an interactive butterfly exhibit located 25 km north of Siem Reap, on the road to the Landmine Museum and Bantey Srei temple. The exhibit consists of a netted tropical garden with thousands of free-flying butterflies, all of which are native species to Cambodia. The enclosure is South East Asia's largest butterfly exhibit and provides residents and tourists with an interactive and visual environment to learn about butterflies and support local communities.
Continue north towards Kbal Spean, at the slopes of the Kulen mountains. visit to the Angkor Centre for Conservation and Biodiversity. The ACCB is the first nature conservation center in Cambodia and is home to an incredible amount of rare animal species, all rescued from illegal hunting and trade. Mammals such as Gibbons and the Leopard cat, rare bird species and reptiles such as the Burmese Python and different rare turtles are cared for at the center. A guided tour through the center by an appointed qualified guide will teach you much more about Cambodia’s wildlife. A donation in your name is left at the center before return to the one of the jewels in the Angkor area, Banteay Srei, dates back to the late 10th century. The enchanting temple is nearly everyone's favourite site. The special charm of this temple lies in its remarkable state of preservation, small size and excellence of decoration. It was built by a Brahmin of royal descent who was a spiritual teacher to Jayavarman V, which is unique as this makes Banteay Srei the only major temple built by a non-King. A special feature of the exquisite decoration was the use of hard pink sandstone.
· Siem Reap- Banteay Srei Butterfly Garden Center
· Siem Reap – Sugar Palm Village
· Siem Reap – Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity
· Siem Reap – Banteay Srei temple (No temple Pass included)
· Siem Reap – Water and Towel
· Siem Reap – Vehicle with air-conditioned for the whole trip
· Siem Reap – Full day experienced of English tour guide
· Any visas required
· Angkor Park Pass Entrance fee
· Services not mentioned in the itinerary
· Late check out at hotels
· Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
· Tips for guide and driver
· Expenditure of personal nature
· Personal Insurance
· Optional activities
Tour Prices & Booking policy:
· No credit cards require, as you can pay direct on the day tour with your local guide
· The price is basing on the how many people booking in this trip as we encourage more travelers to experience with our unique products
· This is a sharing trip but if you would like to do a private trip then just let us know by e-mail
· No cancelation fee to be applied for this booking
· The price is per person in USD
· For confirm the booking we only need your full name, Hotel where you stay, and the service date with how many people in your group.
Price/person in (USD)
· Dress code, appropriate attire when visiting temples is long pants (covering the knees) and shirts that cover shoulders. Skirts, small shorts, tank tops, and other items of revealing clothing are not allowed within temples complex.
· Please wearing the comfortable shoes for walking.
· Any valuable stuffs must be keep at the hotel such as flight tickets, passport, Visa and the bulk of your cash/ travelers cheques for safety keeping. Just take some spare money for settle to temples fee and your daily expenditures.
· One day Temples entrance fee is USD37.
· Daily pick up from the hotel between 08:00am to 08:30am for your amazing tour.
- Siem Reap
- Day Trip Tours
- 08 hours