Phnom Penh Foodie Tour - 4 hours
We will pick up you between 16:00 to 16:30 for evening Foodie Safari by Remork "Tuk Tuk" (3 Hours), Start off with a ride on a Remork the Cambodian "Tuk Tuk". Zip off the usual tourist trail, and hop straight into Phnom Penh's Central Market (Phsar Tmey). A local food-loving guide will uncover hidden treasures and snacks favored by locals such as a yellow bean cake or the Khmer rice cake. Taste some seasonal fruits grown in and around Phnom Penh, such as dragon fruit, mango, and tiny (but sweet) pineapples. The brave can try the stinky kind of all fruit - the mighty durian! Then continue to the Old market (Phsar Chas) to learn about the spices used in local recipes and hear about traditional remedies.
For sunset, we travel our way to a rooftop bar for cocktails. From here you enjoy beautiful views onto the Mekong river and the Royal Palace. On our way to dinner we take a photo stop at Independence Monument illuminated by red, blue and white floodlights at night. Then continue for dinner at a local restaurant to sample local delicacies Khmer food, before ending at a dessert stall where fruit shakes, fruits with sweet condensed milk, and baked puddings are offered. Return by tuk tuk to your hotel.
· Phnom Penh- All admission fees as per mentioned in the program
· Phnom Penh- Half day of English speaking guide
· Phnom Penh- Evening Tuk Tuk for sightseeing
· Phnom Penh – Street food tour by night with one can of soft drink and one can of local beer
· Phnom Penh – Cocktail at the roof top of Patio Hotel
· Phnom Penh- Dinner at a tropical garden restaurant
· Any visas required
· Services not mentioned in the itinerary
· Late check out at hotels
· Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
· Tips, guide and driver
· Expenditure of personal nature
· Personal Insurance
· Optional activities
Tour Prices & Booking policy:
· No credit cards require, as you can pay direct on the day tour with your local guide
· The price is basing on the how many people booking in this trip as we encourage more travelers to experience with our unique products
· This is a sharing trip but if you would like to do a private trip then just let us know by e-mail
· No cancelation fee to be applied for this booking
· The price is per person in USD
· For confirm the booking we only need your full name, Hotel where you stay, and the service date with how many people in your group.
Price/person in (USD)
· Please wearing the comfortable shoes for walking.
· Any valuable stuffs must be keep at the hotel such as flight tickets, passport, Visa and the bulk of your cash/ travelers cheques for safety keeping. Just take some spare money for your daily expenditures.
· Daily pick up from the hotel between 16:00 to 16:30 for your amazing tour.
- Phnom Penh
- Day Trip Tours
- 4 hours