Discover Silk Island and Mekong Sunset Tour - 4 hours
The tour was design by funny Tuk Tuk to pick up you between 15:00 to 15:30 for starting your Phnom Penh Mekong tour off with some excitement, in preparation for your chill afternoon exploring local Cambodian life.
Head out to Phnom Penh pier that the located close to Bopha Titanic Restaurant and board on the boat to reach to Mekong Silk Island, Explore the village by the other Tuk Tuk that arrange by the community there to see the famous for silk weaving, agriculture and aquaculture, and we'll stop to see the silk weavers at work in the village, where you can purchase some of the local product if you wish. See fields of rice, morning glory, fruit, visit local family’s house and enjoy Khmer snacks. Look around the Chamka Sne Village and see the fishing boats, floating fish farms.
Next up, it's time for the Mekong tour part! Say goodbye to the tuk tuk and board a boat to enjoy sunset from the water at the junction of the Tonle Bassac, Tonle Sap, and the mighty Mekong Rivers. Enjoy seeing the distinctive architecture of Cambodia where Khmer influenced buildings such as Wat Ounalom, the Royal Palace, and the Silver Pagoda meet French colonial buildings, some renovated some ravaged by neglect and the war. After the Mekong boat tour and gorgeous sunset, we'll return you back to Phnom Penh and back to your hotel.
· Phnom Penh- All admission fees as per mentioned in the program
· Phnom Penh – Half day English Speaking Tour guide
· Phnom Penh- Tuk Tuk for explorer the local village on silk island and interaction with local family
· Phnom Penh – Local boat for Mekong Sunset tour
· Phnom Penh- Local snack, one can of soft drink and one can of local beer on the tour
· Any visas required
· Services not mentioned in the itinerary
· Late check out at hotels
· Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
· Tips for, guide and driver
· Expenditure of personal nature
· Personal Insurance
· Optional activities
Tour Prices & Booking policy:
· No credit cards require, as you can pay direct on the day tour with your local guide
· The price is basing on the how many people booking in this trip as we encourage more travelers to experience with our unique products
· This is a sharing trip but if you would like to do a private trip then just let us know by e-mail
· No cancelation fee to be applied for this booking
· The price is per person in USD
· For confirm the booking we only need your full name, Hotel where you stay, and the service date with how many people in your group.
Price/person in (USD)
· Please wearing the comfortable shoes for walking.
· Any valuable stuffs must be keep at the hotel such as flight tickets, passport, Visa and the bulk of your cash/ travelers cheques for safety keeping. Just take some spare money for your daily expenditures.
· Daily pick up from the hotel between 15:00 to 15:30 for your amazing tour.
- Phnom Penh
- Day Trip Tours
- 4 hours