Countryside adventure and Cycling tour - 4 hours
Your Cycling local guide will pick up you from the hotel between 14:00 to 14:30 by air-conditioned vehicle to escape from the crowed and drive takes you over the dirt roads across countryside. Start from Wat Atvea pagoda you will be experienced with bicycle ride is about 22km and leads over small dirt roads passing authentic villages and plenty of rural activities to lend a hand to. See how rice is harvested or planted (depending on the season) and how people care for their cattle. Make several stops on the way to visit people’s homes to interact with the local people and even though you may not speak the same language, facial ex
Lately, arrive at Wat Chedei monastery. Upon arrive, get inside pagoda to learn more about the life of a Monk and Theravada Buddhism. Buddhism in Cambodia is a way of life that most people incorporate into their daily life. You will get to meet the Monks, experience a sacred water blessing for good luck and prosperity - a very special experience, have a red band tied around your wrist to keep you safe in your travels and see the ancient stupa with a long legend history.
You will be enjoyed with a local seasonal fruit and some drink before continue to Cycle on the bamboo tree’s dirt road and stop at Kontrak ‘s market for explore the colorful displays of vegetables, herbs and other locally-grown produce. Start from here you will continue travel to your Hotel by air-conditioned vehicle or end your tour at Pub Street – a convenient spot that’s perfect for exploring local bar and café life. Alternatively, our local guide will be happy to provide some less touristy recommendations for a great night out.
Approximately ride 22km.
· Siem Reap – Half day Cycling tour to countryside
· Siem Reap – Local villages and interaction with local family
· Siem Reap – Wat Chedei monastery with monk blessing
· Siem Reap – Local snack, seasonal fruit, with soft drink during tour
· Siem Reap – Half day experienced of Cycling tour guide
· Siem Reap – Water and Towel
· Siem Reap – Vehicle with air-conditioned for the whole trip
· Siem Reap – Back up Truck
· Any visas required
· Angkor Park Pass Entrance fee
· Services not mentioned in the itinerary
· Late check out at hotels
· Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
· Tips for guide and driver
· Expenditure of personal nature
· Personal Insurance
· Optional activities
Tour Prices & Booking policy:
· No credit cards require, as you can pay direct on the day tour with your local guide
· The price is basing on the how many people booking in this trip as we encourage more travelers to experience with our unique products
· This is a sharing trip but if you would like to do a private trip then just let us know by e-mail
· No cancelation fee to be applied for this booking
· The price is per person in USD
· For confirm the booking we only need your full name, Hotel where you stay, and the service date with how many people in your group.
Price/person in (USD)
· Please wearing the comfortable shoes for walking.
· Any valuable stuffs must be keep at the hotel such as flight tickets, passport, Visa and the bulk of your cash/ travelers cheques for safety keeping. Just take some spare money for settle to temples fee and your daily expenditures.
· Daily pick up from the hotel between 14:00 to 14:30 for your amazing tour.
- Siem Reap
- Biking Tours
- 4 hours