Authentic Countryside Tour - 08 hours
Today’s tour will begin at 08:00am. Embark on an authentic rural Cambodia tour to learn about life in a typical village. Meet friendly locals and discover traditional village customs and cultures.
A short transfer from the busy town and now you enjoy cycling from Wat Laork Pagoda through beautiful countryside. Now, you are ready to set out on your cycling for soft adventure 9km easy ride to explore the rural charms of the countryside. A rich tapestry woven with lush seasonal scenery, colorful bustling villages, hidden ruin temples, ancient reservoirs and dusty back roads hedged with sugar palms and rice fields await you. Upon arrival at the local market, take a stroll around on-the-ground of a beautiful little market selling lots of farmer produce mostly freshness fruits, veggies and much more charming than the displays of industrial products. Walking through, you will see people are busy with bargaining taking place around stalls with authentic aesthetic, even involuntary. You can taste some new-made cookies with delicacy also seasonal fruits. This is an enthusiasm flavor while you are able to be in touch with the locals.
Take an ox cart ride, a traditional countryside method of transporting people and goods. The 30minutes journey passes through the village on the way to the local market. Explore the colorful displays of vegetables, herbs and other locally-grown produce, and mingle with the shoppers who come every morning to buy the fresh ingredients. Continue on foot through the village, providing ample opportunities to stop and chat with locals and to observe their activities. Depending on the time of year, they may be planting rice, weaving thatch coverings for their roofs, harvesting vegetables, or other similar tasks. For a truly immersive experience, lend a hand and join the locals in these activities!
Before leaving the village, partake in a special Buddhist tradition. Wat Roka-an ancient pagoda erected during the reign of the King Ang Doung probably around in 1840 so on. Upon arrive, get inside pagoda to learn more about the life of a Monk and Theravada Buddhism. Buddhism in Cambodia is a way of life that most people incorporate into their daily life. You will get to meet the Monks, experience a sacred water blessing for good luck and prosperity - a very special experience, have a red band tied around your wrist to keep you safe in your travels and see the temple’s fascinating pagoda art.
Drive towards for a visit pre-Angkorian capital of Roluos Group. The complex features with three temples of different location in close proximity, erected from the late 8th century. Preah Ko and Lolei temples, the monument structures built from beginning of finest examples of decorative carving of Khmer art. Bakong temple was the first temple built largely of sandstone and notable for its mandala layout which evokes mythical Mount Meru, the others were totally built with bricks or partially with laterite and sandstone.
· Siem Reap- Cycling from Wat Laork to local Bustling Market at Roluos Village
· Siem Reap – Ox-cart ride around the village and interaction with local family there
· Siem Reap – Monk blessing at Wat Roka monastery
· Siem Reap – Lunch at Steung Trojak restaurant
· Siem Reap – Rolous group temples (No temple Pass included)
· Siem Reap – Full day experienced of English tour guide
· Siem Reap – Water and Cold towel
· Siem Reap – Vehicle with air-conditioned for the whole trip
· Siem Reap – Back up Truck
· Any visas required
· Angkor Park Pass Entrance fee
· Services not mentioned in the itinerary
· Late check out at hotels
· Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
· Tips for guide and driver
· Expenditure of personal nature
· Personal Insurance
· Optional activities
Tour Prices & Booking policy:
· No credit cards require, as you can pay direct on the day tour with your local guide
· The price is basing on the how many people booking in this trip as we encourage more travelers to experience with our unique products
· This is a sharing trip but if you would like to do a private trip then just let us know by e-mail
· No cancelation fee to be applied for this booking
· The price is per person in USD
· For confirm the booking we only need your full name, Hotel where you stay, and the service date with how many people in your group.
Price/person in (USD)
· Dress code, appropriate attire when visiting temples is long pants (covering the knees) and shirts that cover shoulders. Skirts, small shorts, tank tops, and other items of revealing clothing are not allowed within temples complex.
· Please wearing the comfortable shoes for walking.
· Any valuable stuffs must be keep at the hotel such as flight tickets, passport, Visa and the bulk of your cash/ travelers cheques for safety keeping. Just take some spare money for settle to temples fee and your daily expenditures.
· One day Temples entrance fee is USD37.
· Daily pick up from the hotel between 08:00am to 08:30am for your amazing tour.
- Siem Reap
- Day Trip Tours
- 08 hours