Angkor Adventure & Gondola Boat - 7 hours
This morning we will pick up between 08:00am to 08:30am from the Hotel for explore the historical sites. In the morning you will be visited to Ta Prohm temple, which is considered to be the most photographed temple within the Angkor complex. Constructed in the Bayon style between the late 12th and early 13th century, Ta Prohm was left pretty much untouched by archaeologists. The trees that grow out of the ruins allow for a mysterious feeling filled with photogenic opportunities. King Jayavarman VII constructed the temple as a Mahayana Buddhist monastery and university and it is estimated that close to 80.000 people resided at the temple.
Afterward continue to Angkor Wat dates back to the first half of the 12th century. King Suryavarman II constructed this magnificent masterpiece and built it to become the largest religious monument in the world. Its perfection in composition, balance, proportions, reliefs and sculptures make it one of the finest in the world. This temple is an ex
Continue afterwards to the former capital of the Angkor Kingdom, Angkor Thom, which translates to “Great City”. The city covers an area of 9km² in which numerous breath-taking monuments were built. The centrepiece of the city is the Bayon. Its most distinctive features are the 216 serene stone faces that seemingly face all directions. The Baphuon and Phimeanakas are structures built in the 11th and 10th century respectively and both were built in the pyramid style. The Terrace of the Elephants is a 300 meters long terrace that has three main platforms and two subsidiary ones. The south stairway is framed with three-head elephants gathering lotus flowers with their trunks. The central stairway is decorated by lions and garudas in bas-reliefs in a stance of support for the stairways. One of the main attractions of this terrace is the facade decorated with elephants and their riders depicted in profile. Likewise, the Terrace of Leper King was constructed in the 12th century. The curious name of this terrace refers to a statue of the Leper King that is on the platform of the terrace.
Finally visit you will be transferred to take a wonderful tour at some ancient temples, you will board on the nice decorated of gondola boat riding along the peacefully moat surrounding the Angkor Thom wall. Just ride the boat along the way with take the fresh air from the nature to see the sunset that silhouette on the surface of the moat. The fabulous photogenic view is more attractive under the sunset for make the remembrance photo.
· Siem Reap – Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom City temples, Ta Prohm temple (No temples Pass included)
· Siem Reap – Gondola boat ride on the moat of Angkor Thom
· Siem Reap – Full day experienced of English tour guide
· Siem Reap – Water and Cold towel
· Siem Reap – Vehicle with air-conditioned for the whole trip
· Any visas required
· Angkor Park Pass Entrance fee
· Services not mentioned in the itinerary
· Late check out at hotels
· Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
· Tips for guide and driver
· Expenditure of personal nature
· Personal Insurance
· Optional activities
Tour Prices & Booking policy:
· No credit cards require, as you can pay direct on the day tour with your local guide
· The price is basing on the how many people booking in this trip as we encourage more travelers to experience with our unique products
· This is a sharing trip but if you would like to do a private trip then just let us know by e-mail
· No cancelation fee to be applied for this booking
· The price is per person in USD
· For confirm the booking we only need your full name, Hotel where you stay, and the service date with how many people in your group.
Price/person in (USD)
· Dress code, appropriate attire when visiting temples is long pants (covering the knees) and shirts that cover shoulders. Skirts, small shorts, tank tops, and other items of revealing clothing are not allowed within temples complex.
· Please wearing the comfortable shoes for walking.
· Any valuable stuffs must be keep at the hotel such as flight tickets, passport, Visa and the bulk of your cash/ travelers cheques for safety keeping. Just take some spare money for settle to temples fee and your daily expenditures.
· One day Temples entrance fee is USD37.
· Daily pick up from the hotel between 08:00am to 08:30am for your amazing tour.
- Siem Reap
- Day Trip Tours
- 7 hours