Temples with Local Market & Balloon ride for sunset - 08 hours
The tour today was designing for pick up between 08:00am to 08:30am to visit Ta Prohm temple, which is considered to be the most photographed temple within the Angkor complex. Constructed in the Bayon style between the late 12th and early 13th century, Ta Prohm was left pretty much untouched by archaeologists. The trees that grow out of the ruins allow for a mysterious feeling filled with photogenic opportunities. King Jayavarman VII constructed the temple as a Mahayana Buddhist monastery and university and it is estimated that close to 80.000 people resided at the temple.
Continue to visit Angkor Thom-the 'Great Royal City', a temple is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone. Of all the temples visited today, Bayon temple is the centrepiece, with over 200 smiling carved faces and more than 50 gothic towers. A short walk towards northern where you also stop for visit Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King, both are famous for their intricate haut-reliefs.
Explore the amazing temples of Angkor Wat was built during the reign of King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century following the model of the temple mountain symbolizing Mount Meru the home of the gods. Inside the temple, the walls are covered with stone carvings and bas-reliefs depicting Hindu mythology and the wars Suryavarman II fought during his reign. There are more than 2,000 Apsaras (heavenly dancers) decorating the temple. Construction is thought to have taken around thirty years of intensive labour. Today, Angkor Wat features on Cambodia's national flag as well as its beer as the temple symbolizes the heart and soul of the Khmer people. (Note: If travelers wish to climb up on Bakan towers, you need to line-up, not allow for child under 12 years old. The towers close on Buddhist observance day also other days of religious event.)
Head to visit local market, on arrival you take a stroll around on-the-ground of a beautiful little market selling lots of farmer produce mostly freshness fruits, veggies and much more charming than the displays of industrial products. Walking through, you will see people are busy with bargaining taking place around stalls with authentic aesthetic, even involuntary. You can taste some new-made cookies with delicacy or seasonal fruits. This is an enthusiasm flavor while you are able to be in touched with the locals.
Finally, you will ride on a tethered helium balloon for a panorama sunset view with a flight lasts 10 minutes from the ground to a maximum altitude of 100 meters where you enjoy a very quiet and peaceful atmosphere. It gives you the lovely bird’s eye view of Angkor Wat, Phnom Bakheng hill, Western Baray, also surrounding area of jungle and rice fields glimmering in the best light. (Note: Fly subjects to the weather condition. It is sharing basic.)
· Siem Reap – Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom City temples, Ta Prohm temple (No temples Pass included)
· Siem Reap – Local Bustling Market
· Siem Reap - Balloon Ride for Sunset
· Siem Reap – Full day experienced of English tour guide
· Siem Reap – Water and Cold towel
· Siem Reap – Vehicle with air-conditioned for the whole trip
· Any visas required
· Angkor Park Pass Entrance fee
· Services not mentioned in the itinerary
· Late check out at hotels
· Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
· Tips for guide and driver
· Expenditure of personal nature
· Personal Insurance
· Optional activities
Tour Prices & Booking policy:
· No credit cards require, as you can pay direct on the day tour with your local guide
· The price is basing on the how many people booking in this trip as we encourage more travelers to experience with our unique products
· This is a sharing trip but if you would like to do a private trip then just let us know by e-mail
· No cancelation fee to be applied for this booking
· The price is per person in USD
· For confirm the booking we only need your full name, Hotel where you stay, and the service date with how many people in your group.
· Dress code, appropriate attire when visiting temples is long pants (covering the knees) and shirts that cover shoulders. Skirts, small shorts, tank tops, and other items of revealing clothing are not allowed within temples complex.
· Please wearing the comfortable shoes for walking.
· Any valuable stuffs must be keep at the hotel such as flight tickets, passport, Visa and the bulk of your cash/ travelers cheques for safety keeping. Just take some spare money for settle to temples fee and your daily expenditures.
· One day Temples entrance fee is USD37.
· Daily pick up from the hotel between 08:00am to 08:30am for your amazing tour.
- Siem Reap
- Day Trip Tours
- 08 hours