Amazing Tonle Sap lake and Ox-Cart ride - 4 hours
This morning picks up from your hotel between 08:00am to 08:30am for discover Siem Reap's Tonle Sap secrets for a half day tour in Siem Reap. Leaving Siem Reap we travel through the countryside to Tonle Sap Lake. Located on the north-western tip of the Tonle Sap, Me Chhrey village allows for an authentic floating village experience. Before embarking on the wooden boat, you will be going to have the chance to experience and enjoy the amazing ox cart ride at the village, be anxious with the vivid greenery of the rice fields, the beautiful skies with the scenery of the fascinating landscape.
Continue to the small village is home to families who unlike other floating communities still live in wooden house boats. The village moves throughout the year, depending on the water levels of the lake. At the end of the dry season when the lake’s water levels are at its lowest, the villagers move closer to shore and live primarily from agricultural activities on land. By visiting a local home, you get a better understanding of life on the lake and your guide would be more than happy to translate your questions to your hosts.
Return to the port and your local guide will escort you to the hotel where you stay in Siem Reap.
(Please note: From Feburay to July, the boat at Mechrey may not be possible to access due to the low water levels yeach year. We will change it to Chong Kneas flaoting village for visit instead of)
· Siem Reap – Boat at Mechrey floating village
· Siem Reap – Entrance fee at Mechrey floating village
· Siem Reap – OX-Cart ride at small village before reach to Mechrey
· Siem Reap – Half day experienced of English tour guide
· Siem Reap – Water and Towel
· Siem Reap – Vehicle with air-conditioned for the whole trip
· Any visas required
· Angkor Park Pass Entrance fee
· Services not mentioned in the itinerary
· Late check out at hotels
· Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
· Tips for guide and driver
· Expenditure of personal nature
· Personal Insurance
· Optional activities
Tour Prices & Booking policy:
· No credit cards require, as you can pay direct on the day tour with your local guide
· The price is basing on the how many people booking in this trip as we encourage more travelers to experience with our unique products
· This is a sharing trip but if you would like to do a private trip then just let us know by e-mail
· No cancelation fee to be applied for this booking
· The price is per person in USD
· For confirm the booking we only need your full name, Hotel where you stay, and the service date with how many people in your group.
Price/person in (USD)
· Please wearing the comfortable shoes for walking.
· Any valuable stuffs must be keep at the hotel such as flight tickets, passport, Visa and the bulk of your cash/ travelers cheques for safety keeping. Just take some spare money for settle to temples fee and your daily expenditures.
· Daily pick up from the hotel between 08:00am to 08:30am for your amazing tour.
- Siem Reap
- Day Trip Tours
- 4 hours